What is possible with FCO v5
Twilio is a powerful voice and SMS integration system, enabling you to make or recieve text messages and voice calls. This plugin enables you to easily send SMS/Text notifications if errors occur within the Flexiant platform to enable you to respond quickly.
- Automatic SMS/text messages to alert based on job failures (for the service provider or end user)
- Notification of logins to particular customer accounts for security purposes (for the service provider or end user)
- Notification of events happening within the platform (e.g if a customer is running low on credit it can SMS/text them)
To Activate the Plugin
- Download from link above (right click and select save file)
- Install via the Admin Control Panel of your Flexiant Install, instructions for this are available from here.
- If you haven’t already done so, register here.
- You can find your API credentials in the Developer Tools section of your Twilio Dashboard.
- Add the following information as Keys to each Customer who wishes to use it
||[Your Twilio SID]
||[Your Twilio Account Token]
||[Number to which notification will sent]
||[One of the registered numbers on Twilio from which SMS will be sent]
Learn what Flexiant can do for you
Tap into the potential of Flexiant Cloud Orchestrator
Search the Flexiant site here.