What is possible with FCO v5
This plugin allows you to reduce VM Sprawl by ensuring Virtual Machines automatically shut down, and eventually get deleted if they aren’t actively managed.
- Ensure temporary fixed term external projects are automatically shut down and not forgotten about.
- Enable test/dev setup's to automatically be terminated and not forgotten
- Automatically shut down certain servers at different times of day to ensure capacity (e.g test/dev switched off during the night for batch processing)
To Activate the Plugin
- Download from link above (right click and select save file)
- Install via the Admin Control Panel of your Flexiant Install, instructions for this are available from here
- You will need to add the following information.
||[Minutes after which server will shut down]
Learn what Flexiant can do for you
Tap into the potential of Flexiant Cloud Orchestrator
Search the Flexiant site here.