What is possible with FCO v5
This plugin allows you to automatically create and apply a deny all firewall template to servers as they are created, so you can be sure that newly created servers aren’t accidentally left exposed.
- Deny all firewalls automatically applied when servers are created for security purposes
- Image specific firewalls applied at create time (e.g deny all apart from SSH for Linux and RDP for Windows)
- Standardised firewall rollout per customer, e.g blocking all external access apart from customer approved IP addresses
- Application or Production status specific firewall rules applied during rollout process
To Activate the Plugin
- Download from link above (right click and select save file)
- Install via the Admin Control Panel of your Flexiant Install, instructions for this are available from here
- You will need to add the following information to each Customer requiring this functionality.
Learn what Flexiant can do for you
Tap into the potential of Flexiant Cloud Orchestrator
Search the Flexiant site here.