What is possible with FCO v5
When booting up multiple servers at once, do you need the ability to automatically delay the starting time to ensure the services come online in the right order? This plugin enables exactly that.
- Delay web servers coming online to ensure the database server is already online
- Ensure the Active Directory server gets time to come online as other servers are depeneant on it
- Allow time for an NFS server to come online so other dependent servers can mount the filesystem successfully
To Activate the Plugin
- Download from link above (right click and select save file)
- Install via the Admin Control Panel of your Flexiant Install, instructions for this are available from here.
- You will need to add the following information
||[Number representing order in which servers will boot (e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6…)]
Learn what Flexiant can do for you
Tap into the potential of Flexiant Cloud Orchestrator
Search the Flexiant site here.