What is possible with FCO v5
Auto Server Failover
Do you want to ensure your services are back up and running asap following an issue with your VM?
This plugin automatically starts a shutdown backup server when a “Live_Server” is shutdown or killed, with no manual intervention required and also switches ‘tags’ to show which is now live and which is now backup or in need of maintenance.
- Enables a backup server to start automatically, in the event of an issue with the primary server.
- Allows for quick automated start-up of existing servers.
- Tags server for easy identification to resolve issue at a later date.
- Switches tags so the backup server becomes tagged as ‘live’ and vice-versa.
To Activate the Plugin
- Download from link above (right click and select save file)
- Install via the Admin Control Panel of your Flexiant Install, instructions for this are available from here.
- You will need to add the following information to each live server and backup server.
Learn what Flexiant can do for you
Tap into the potential of Flexiant Cloud Orchestrator
Search the Flexiant site here.