Latest version of cloud orchestration software powers new revenue streams and productivity gains for service providers while reducing the cost and risk of delivering cloud services
Livingston, Scotland –15 May 2012 – Flexiant, a leading European provider of cloud orchestration software for on-demand, fully automated provisioning of cloud services today announced the launch of the latest version of Flexiant Cloud Orchestrator (previously called Extility). Responding to the market differentiation needs of service providers, the upgraded orchestration software delivers a wide range of functional improvements that will increase agility and drive competitive market advantages for the service providers. Cloud Orchestrator enables service providers with the freedom and flexibility to cost-effectively make more margin and profit from the cloud.
George Knox, CEO, Flexiant said, “The growth of managed service providers is only increasing. Rather than expanding an internal IT department, managed services are where companies are spending their budget to reap the rewards of extended expertise. Now is the time for these service providers to differentiate and by using cloud orchestration software, they can do just that without significant capital outlay
This is a major release and some of the major new and enhanced features of Flexiant Cloud Orchestration V2.0 include:
- Multi cluster support, across multiple locations and geographies, all managed from a single pane of glass portal.
- Multi hypervisor support for KVM, Xen 3, Xen 4, VMware and Hyper V(beta), again all managed from a single pane of glass portal.
- Multi-level, granular metering and billing to support complex business models that include multiple resellers, multiple enterprises and business units and multiple consumers
- New intuitive and highly configurable user interface to support white labelling but also to give the end user the individualised experience that ensures increased efficiency, productivity and adoption.
- Fine-grained , role based access controls, by user and group, that allow you to empower individuals and to drive efficiency, productivity and higher margins.
- A revised and expanded API to ease the process of integration and extensibility.
- Integration with an extended ecosystem of partner organisations to make it easier to develop and deploy highly differentiated services
Knox continued, “This is the decade of the service provider. And with our latest version of Flexiant Cloud Orchestrator we are proving our understanding of the service provider business. We have aligned our product roadmap to the needs of service providers so that they are able to benefit from cloud orchestration software. This release will significantly help them to differentiate services, increase profit margins and compete more effectively. No longer do service providers need an army of consultants, rather they will have the tools to ensure they can help their clients by providing a valued managed service.”
Flexiant Cloud Orchestrator 2.0 helps service providers build a multi-level reseller model helping to secure their share of a $30 billion market. By using the latest self-install solution, service providers can do more with their existing resources and compete more effectively in the market while, at the same time, reducing the cost and risk of delivering cloud services.
Flexiant is a leading European provider of cloud orchestration software for on-demand, fully automated provisioning of cloud services. Flexiant’s software gives cloud service providers’ business agility, freedom and flexibility to scale, deploy and configure cloud services, simply and cost-effectively. Vendor agnostic and supporting multiple hypervisors, Flexiant’s proven cloud orchestration solution is a full business process automation suite from provisioning through to granular metering and billing of resources. Flexiant’s Cloud Orchestration suite is simple to understand, simple to deploy and simple to use. Visit www.flexiant.com.
Natalie Sutton/George Wright
Tel: +44 (0) 1276 679570