As the summer winds down this week with the last of the holidays, vacations and some even heading back to school, we bring you our sixth Whitepaper Wednesday. Designed to help service providers maximize the cloud service opportunity, our whitepapers look to deliver valuable insight when growing a cloud business.
Many service providers are claiming that they offer cloud services. But are they actually offering ‘cloud’ services – the provisioning of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and managed services on an on-demand basis? In this comprehensive step-by-step guide we explore what service providers need to do to capture the cloud market and to not lose foothold to private cloud deployments.
If you are a service provider, or you are an organization looking to capitalize on the cloud market, then read this step-by-step guide now that outlines a public cloud strategy that will maximize revenue opportunities while ensuring long term stability.
Within this 8-page guide you will learn:
- How to arm yourself against objections to moving to public cloud versus private cloud by understanding the requirements service providers need to address
- Whether service providers need to supply virtual machines or complex applications
- Why service providers must offer multi-level, granular metering and billing to support complex business models
- Why pre-configured levels of control for users needs to be provided to drive organisation wide efficiency and productivity
- Why providing multi-hypervisor support such as KVM, Xen 3, Xen 4, VMware and Hyper V is critical
- How to provide a highly scalable cloud solution with multiple cluster support across multiple and remote locations and geographies
- Why offering a highly configurable user interface helps service providers differentiate their cloud offerings
- How service provider ITEX increased revenue by offering cloud based services with cloud orchestration
Download this whitepaper now to ensure long-term stability and growth opportunities.