As 2013 draws to a close, it concludes a transformational year for Flexiant. We were named Gartner Cool Vendor in cloud management in the first half of the year. In the latter half called the ‘magic unicorn of cloud’ by 451 Research.
We launched the fourth version of Flexiant Cloud Orchestrator aimed squarely at helping service providers’ increase profit, revenue and growth from cloud services. We have now opened our platform to make it easier for service providers to develop and create new services right for their business.
We also announced our product roadmap which includes our future support for OpenStack. We believe OpenStack has maturing technology to offer the market, but unfortunately does not meet business requirements. We plan to solve the business challenges associated with the open source cloud management solution.
As we head into 2014, we will continue to see the emergence of new entrants operating at scale through resellers and enterprises preparing for mass migration to cloud service providers.
Below are Flexiant’s top 13 most popular resources in our learning zone and blog from 2013:
- Flexiant Powers ALVEA™ Services Offering the Channel Brandable Managed IT Security and Cloud Based Computing Solutions
- ITSONNET Boosts Cloud-on-Demand Services with Flexiant
- FailProof Technology Inc. Selects Flexiant
- Flexiant “Opens” Up New Cloud Orchestrator Platform to Accelerate Service Provider Revenue Growth – Arming the Cloud Service Provider to Compete
- 7 Reasons Why Service Providers Shouldn’t Bet on VCloud Director
- The 10 “Must Haves” Needed to Support a Cloud Reseller Channel
- Cloud Billing Pitfalls: The Nitty Gritty of Overcoming These
- Discover How Cloud Blueprints will Revolutionize and Transform your Cloud Business
- The Cloud Differentiation Guide
- Cloud Infrastructure as a Service Magic Quadrant
- 6 Services a Cloud Billing System Needs
- GigaOm Structure:Europe: Flexiant vs. OnApp- Two Different Visions – Tony Lucas Debates Further on how Service Providers can Compete Against Amazon.
- Why Your Cloud Shopping List Has Items You Cannot Buy
We’ll continue to support our customers and prospects as they waken to the need to enter the cloud services market quickly. We can’t wait to keep arming service providers with the tools to compete in 2014! Stay tuned…